The roots of Rosati’s Pizza go back to the early 1900’s, when Ferdinand Rosati opened a small restaurant in Chicago. His son, Sam, followed in his footsteps, opening his own restaurant in 1927. In 1964, Sam’s children used his recipes and opened Rosati’s, one of the first pizza places to offer delivery. The Rosati family still controls the business today, but began expanding through franchising in 2006.
At Rosati’s Pizza, We Are a Family.
With five generations of experience serving pizza, Rosati’s knows our way around the kitchen, and the pizza franchise industry. Pizza brings people together and we are all about that aspect of the business, the people.
When you invest and buy into the Rosati’s Pizza franchise, you’re investing in family, in the chance to build something better, and most importantly, you’re investing in yourself. At Rosati’s we know what it’s like to invest your family’s future in something you believe in, and we don’t take that investment lightly. We’ve built this business on common sense and doing the right thing. Where we come from, that’s always a smart investment.
The Rosati’s Opportunity
Not sure what kind of business you’re interested in running? Just like with pizza toppings, you’ve got options! We offer a dine-in pizza pub as well as a carry-out/delivery option when it comes to our pizza franchise and family restaurant investment opportunities, depending on your specific situation. When you join the Rosati’s Pizza franchise, you’ll learn that we have a reputation for using quality ingredients and providing unparalleled service.
Rosati’s is a high-margin, high potential business opportunity. You bring the work ethic and we’ll bring the award-winning pizza and world-class resources! The Rosati’s core menu has always been about keeping it simple and straightforward. The high-quality Rosatiʼs Pizza you enjoy in Chicago is the same as the tasty pizza we make for you in all of our markets.
Just like pizza, the ingredients for a successful business partnership have to be just right. Fifty years of experience has given us a pretty good idea for that recipe.
Rosati’s Pizza actively seeks highly qualified individuals to become franchisees. Prior business, sales, management or marketing experience, coupled with personal financial qualifications, motivation and a track record of success are important key factors in our evaluation process. We are looking for independent and tenacious people with a passion for food…especially pizza!
Reasons to Invest in Rosati’s Pizza:
- From 1964-present, the franchise has grown from a single carryout/delivery pizzeria in Mount Prospect, IL into a national franchise system now offering a sports pub concept – that’s over 50 years of experience.
- Rosati’s has a proven system in place to help you succeed as a small business owner. Rosati’s offers two-four weeks of on-site operations and marketing training.
- Vendor relationships are established.
- Resources for financing options are available.
- Rosati’s provides ongoing support to you as an owner.
- Rosati’s is consecutively on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list and in the Pizza Hall of Fame.
- Rosati’s is part of International Franchise Association, Small Business Association, the National Restaurant Association (NRA), The Pizza Industry Council, Social Council for NRA and VetFran
- 25% off initial franchise fee for veterans.
- Rosatiʼs branded products are created from family recipes that have been handed down through five generations. Rosati’s means quality with over nearly 100 proprietary ingredients!
- Rosati’s knows loyalty. When you start a business in your own kitchen and nurture it into a national franchise, that’s execution with drive. When you work your way up from delivery driver to store owner, that’s passion. When it is 55+ years down the road and still run by members of the orignial Rosati family, that’s dependability.
Our franchisees are family and we make sure our family is taken care of at Rosati’s.